Making the decision to take your pet overseas is a big one that requires lots of preparation. Let our AQIS (Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service) accredited Vets can help you with treatments required for international pet travel and pet export overseas. This includes:
- Blood Tests
- Parasite Prevention
- Final Veterinary Inspection
Download our Pre Travel Questionnaire and call us to make an appointment time.
We need to know
- where you intend to travel and how long you plan to stay
- when your plan to travel (start organising things at least 6 months before)
- what vaccinations your pet has had previously
- Any other countries your pet has lived in previously
- if your pet has a microchip and what sort we can find out if its compatible with the place you are headed
Let us help
- We can organise a travel provider for your pet depending on where you live and where you are going.
Other useful information
For more information or to book an appointment Contact